SafeNet eToken 5110 Token-Based Authentication
To protect identities and critical business applications in today’s digital business environment, organizations need to ensure access to online and network resources is always secure while maintaining compliance with security and privacy regulations.
SafeNet eToken 5110 offers two-factor authentication for secure remote and network access, as well as certificate-based support for advanced security applications, including the digital signature and pre-boot authentication.
Stock Available: Yes
Features & Benefits
- Improves productivity by allowing employees and partners to securely access corporate resources
- Enables advanced certificate-based applications, such as digital signature and pre-boot authentication
- Common Criteria and FIPS certified versions available
- Portable USB token: no special reader needed
- Simple and easy to use – no training or technical know-how needed
- Expand security applications through onboard Java applets
- Enhance marketing and branding initiatives with private labeling and color options.
- Secure remote access to VPNs and Web portals and Cloud Services
- Secure network logon
- Digital signing
- Pre-boot authentication
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows Server 2008/R2, Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2, Windows 7, Mac OS, Linux, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|API & Standards Support||PKCS#11, Microsoft CAPI, PC/SC, X.509 v3 certificate storage, SSL v3, IPSec/IKE, MS minidriver, CNG|
|ISO Specification Support||Support for ISO 7816-1 to 4 specifications|
|USB Connector||USB type A; supports USB 1.1 and 2.0 (full speed and high speed)|
|Casing||Hard molded plastic, tamper evident|
|Memory Data Retention||At least 10 years|
|Memory Cell Rewrites||At least 500,000|
|Dimensions (mm)||16.4 x 8.5 x 40.2|
|SafeNet eToken 5110 FIPS||SafeNet eToken 5110 CC||SafeNet eToken 5110|
|On-board security algorithms||
|Security certifications||FIPS 140-2 level 3||CC EAL5+||FIPS 140-2 level 3(SC chip and OS)|
|Smart Card Platform||Gemalto IDCore 30 (rev B) and eToken applet||IDPrime MD 840||Gemalto IDCore 30 and eToken applet|
Gemalto, Gemalto logos and product and/or service names are trademarks of Gemalto N.V. or its affiliates.